Required Resources for Exterior Property Modifications
- Architectural Review Committee (ARC) Request for Approval (please allow 14-30 days for approval)
- Required Information for ARC Requests
- Approved Exterior Paint Color Schemes
- Fencing Standards
Information about Riverside at Twin Rivers Community Association, Inc.
Information about Oviedo and Seminole County
- City of Oviedo
- Oviedo Police Department
- Oviedo Fire Department
- Seminole County
- Seminole County Public Schools
- Seminole County Public Libraries
- Trash and recyclable materials are collected each Wednesday. Please make sure your containers are brought to the curb no earlier than the evening before, and removed no later than the day of collection. Containers must be stored completely out of view from the street.
- Yard waste is collected each Thursday.
- Driveway and sidewalks in front of your property must be kept clean.
- Please do not blow waste into the storm drains.
- Report nonworking street lights to your electric company (either Duke Energy or Florida Power and Light).
- Report unsafe sidewalks (broken or uneven) or issues with street signs to the City of Oviedo. You also can contact the Board of Directors or the management company, and we will contact the city on your behalf.